Help Fund Our Essential Work:
Ways to contribute to KCF and its mission to support core eligible educational work facilitated through the Kentucky Conservation Committee:
We fund 501(c)(3) eligible education and advocacy work implemented by agreement with our affiliates at the Kentucky Conservation Committee.
The Kentucky Conservation Foundation has now registered with the Kroger Community Rewards, and our Group Number is 32551.
What You Can Do: We need supporters to enlist friends and family who are Kroger customers, and designate “The Kentucky Conservation Foundation” as their charity of choice. Then register their Kroger “Plus” card with the KCF group number.
The Foundation has a goal to subscribe at least 25-50 members and supporters to this program to help us reach a goal of raising match funds through the Foundation in support of eligible program work implemented through the Kentucky Conservation Committee.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Register The Kentucky Conservation Foundation, Group NPO number 32551.
- Simply encourage your members to register online at Kroger Community Rewards.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.