The Kentucky Conservation Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity that supports powerful and innovative programs to build capacity for communities in Kentucky, to build a cleaner and more sustainable future.
We provide support for conservation projects in Kentucky, including:
- Education on Kentucky’s unique biodiversity
- Support for Kentucky-based land conservation and land use projects
- Education on opportunities for clean energy initiatives in Kentucky
- Public-interest advocacy for addressing the impacts of water and air pollution
- Promotion of clean energy solutions
We provide support for environmental public interest and education efforts, working in partnership with the Kentucky Conservation Committee, a 501(c)(4) organization based in Frankfort.
Our Workplan includes the following projects:
- Kentucky Clean and Sustainable Energy Project
- Kentucky Biodiversity Education Project
- Kentucky Land Conservation Stewardship Project
- Kentucky Natural Lands Culture and Heritage Project
- Communities and Extreme Extraction Project
- Water Quality in Kentucky Project